Friday, August 24, 2012

I am in Iceland

Hello, i am in iceland it is so cool here. I have been doing so many things, like driving around and seeing hot springs and volcanoes and lots and lots of hilly green land. It is so amazing, today i climed up a volcano and saw a crater. It was gigantic and it was so very windy i felt like i was blowing away. I brought to my house in iceland to decent sized volcanic rocks that are awesome. Also today we went to a farm with lots of cows and i took a video of them mooing their heads off. They also had fresh cows milk ice cream( i had chocoalte and it was good!). Tomorrow we are going to spend the day in the iclandic capital, Reykavick. Then also tomorrow we are going to Paris, France at 1 a.m. Thats right folks i am going to paris,france. I will write more about that after i have been there for a few days. Bye ( in iceland to say bye bye you say bless bless)

Here is a picture: 

No comments:

Post a Comment