Monday, August 27, 2012

Now I'm in Paris! (Sorry, that sounds kind of arrogant.)

After being in iceland for three days i am in paris. it is amazing here! when i walk outside of my hotel (and then down the street, turn right, a few blocks, then turn left) you can see the eiffel tower! it is gigantic and very pleasant from a distance but when you get up close all you get is tourists, concrete, and construction, along with a giant steel triangle above your head. yesterday we went on a tour bus that was ok. apparently it wasn't "OK" enough for my grandma, because she started yelling at the driver, "I'm sick! Your driving too slow! I am going to get the number of this bus! I am going to get my money back...NOW!!!" it was a very unpleasant and embarrassing experience and i'am sure all of paris knew that too. today i am taking a cooking class where we bake some stuff. by the way i saw the arc de triumph and it is so cool. oh and also notre dam, that church. yep. thats all i have to say. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment